About Me

My photo
I am a girl who always loves to share happy stuffs with people around me.and even there's nothing special to share, I still love to smile all the time. Cuz I think that a smile with a person can make this world much more lovely!! I surely love to be with my friends, but I am not afraid to be alone.Furthermore, I enjoy the time to get along with myself. Only when I talk to my mind, I can think clearly and deeply about what my thoughts really are. It's the best way to realize myself, and managing a blog helps me to do so. :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A good place to visit!

Fail to do research on my topic again: P
But I got a good restaurant to share!!
 We got 4 days off for the spring break. My parents went to their hometown,and all I did was stay at home with my older sister. Originally, we planned to go to the Flora Expo, however, it was not until 1pm that we woke up. Therefore, we gave up what we have planned and started to think what to have for lunch. After a few minutes searching on the internet, my sister found a spaghetti restaurant which takes 10 minutes walk from our home. It is rare for us to walk for over 5 minutes only to have a meal, but we decided to break our lazy rule today and go to the restaurant.
After we went to the restaurant and ordered the meal, we found that the environment is clean and lovely as well, and we both love it very much. We ordered two plates of spaghetti and make them both sets by adding some coins. The whole set includes two bread, a cup of drink, and of course, a plate of spaghetti. And it cost us only 240 dollars by ordered two sets. We thought its’ taste must be very normal originally, but out of our imagination, it is really tasty!!! We felt very cool that it is so hard to find a spaghetti restaurant that is cozy, not expensive, and the food tasted so good.

If I tell you that my house is at Tao-Yuan you might be disappointed that it is not so convenient to have it during the semester, but luckily, there also branches in Taipei!! The restaurant is called 艾隆, so if you have any interests about it, just quickly google it!! You will not regret to have a try J))))

2 comments:

  1. I seldom have spaghetti for a meal, but I think you must have a good meal that day.

    It seems like that the price of the resturant is lower than i supposed, so may be I'll try that one day.

    Anyway, thanks for giving valuable information. You know, I don't like all the resturants near NCCU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sharing,I seldom eat delicious spaghetti in my impression and the food near the NCCU is really so general.So next time,when i was in leisure,i will go to eat the restaurant that you had introduced.

    ReplyDelete