About Me

My photo
I am a girl who always loves to share happy stuffs with people around me.and even there's nothing special to share, I still love to smile all the time. Cuz I think that a smile with a person can make this world much more lovely!! I surely love to be with my friends, but I am not afraid to be alone.Furthermore, I enjoy the time to get along with myself. Only when I talk to my mind, I can think clearly and deeply about what my thoughts really are. It's the best way to realize myself, and managing a blog helps me to do so. :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

During the mid-term week

It's so great that there are only four subjects needed to take mid-term, so I did something that sounds unforgivable that is I watched three Korean dramas which is about 48 hours these days LOL
It's seemed really over but I just can't stop it! I have never take exams sooooooooo easy, but at least I did really study what I should study, and get acceptable grades.
It seemed I lead a super comfortable life, but I don't want to stop the drama because I don't really want to get back to my real life. I don't want to think of something, also someone, that brought me unhappy memories. It sounds silly that I try to put all those things away by watching dramas with fantastic and wonderful content. But only through these I can still know the this world is lovely despite it is tooooooo unrealistic.   
I believe everything will be fine after a while. It just takes some time for me to regain the confidence toward this world. :)

5 comments:

  1. It's very glad to read your new post!!
    During the midterm week, I only needed to take 1 exam. We have similiar situation in last week!
    And I love to watch Korean dramas, too. Wish one day we could share our favorite dramas with each other!!

    Cibyl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so crazy that you watched Korean dramas for such a long time during the mid-term exam. I seldom watch Korean dramas, because I am afraid that I will addict to it. But my mom does love watching Korean dramas; she almost watches them every day, so I sometimes watch them with her. Honestly speaking, watching Korean dramas is really a good way to relax when you feel upset, I sometimes do that and feel more comfortable after I finish some episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were only two subjicts I needed to prepare but I didn't got good score. Because I watched movies too but they are not drmas , they all action movies. I always tell myself that watching movies is learning English so I just study English hard in mid-term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! I can really feel how you have easy exams! LOL Wish I could have the same easy exams in next semester. However, I think it’s much easier to beat heavy exams than unhappy realistic world. I’m watching the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton now. In the vow, they talked about trust and love. And I think these can really help us stand the unhappy things and wait until happiness appears! Share with you, and wish you get happy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year, everytime I fill blue or tired, I would click on pps and watch 蠟筆小新. I always ouldn't help laughing and it makes my belly hurts. HAHA. I think that may because my "laughing point" is pretty low. XD

    ReplyDelete