About Me

My photo
I am a girl who always loves to share happy stuffs with people around me.and even there's nothing special to share, I still love to smile all the time. Cuz I think that a smile with a person can make this world much more lovely!! I surely love to be with my friends, but I am not afraid to be alone.Furthermore, I enjoy the time to get along with myself. Only when I talk to my mind, I can think clearly and deeply about what my thoughts really are. It's the best way to realize myself, and managing a blog helps me to do so. :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Preview-Notre-Dame de Paris





I got sooooooooo many assignments to do that I have no spare time to watch what I planned, Notre-Dame de Paris, so I just found some informations that I hope I can have clear background and won't be confused by some details after watching it.


Notre-Dame de Paris, the French name of The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, was originally composed by Victor Hugo in 1831.Like most of Hugo's works, it is also a story of misery, and has also been adapted for movies, cartoons and operas. I have always admired Hugo's compositions very much, ha always put readers in a tension atmosphere, and they would never get bored with it when reading. And I think that's why most of his works are adapted into other versions.


And like Les Miserable, I have only read the novel when I was very little, and now I'd like to know more details about it.This time, I hope I can find the opera edition. I know that there are many great songs in opera's edition, and I'd like to put on the one of my favorite ones in the following:




2 comments:

  1. Le temps des cathédrales is a great song.It is a good start as a formal song for Notre-Dame de Paris.I had watched this musical play many times.I found many good songs in this musical play,including Les Portes de Paris,Beau comme le soleil,Le Pape des fous and more.I must say,this is a great great musical play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song very much!This is one of my favorite song.
    The man's voice is so attractive and powerful. It's really a nice song!:)

    ReplyDelete